5 for Friday... The Why Behind the Blogging Hiatus

Happy New Year!

What a year 2014 was! While I had high hopes for keeping up this blog better than I did, the reason behind my blogging hiatus is pretty great too! (If you follow me on Instagram, you may have an insight into the big change.)

 Just before heading out to Las Vegas for the TpT Conference... just the day before in fact, I had an inkling to take a little test... and it held some wonderful news.


 There is a special spot on campus where my husband and I first hung out, later he proposed under the giant sycamore, and we decided to share the news of our bundle of joy from this spot as well.


 I shared with the gang at school with what better breakfast treat than... donuts!

This fall we found out that our little one is a little girl! We had a gender reveal party complete with scavenger hunt. More on that later!


We are truly looking forward to 2015. In the coming weeks, you'll see a few posts filling in a few of the gaps from this fall {more baby related posts too.. a little more on the gender reveal, our book themed baby shower, and more fun stuff too.}

March can't get here soon enough, but until then *hopefully* I'll be a little better at blogging.

Here is hoping that you have a happy and healthy 2015!


10 comments

  1. Congrats Christy!! That is so exciting and I am so happy for you guys! Yay!!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Love the pic with the eggo waffle, so creative! Looking forward to reading more about your fall.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy! This is such exciting news. I love the photo of you guys by the tree and the way you told your coworkers. :) Cute ideas!
    ~~Amanda from His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Can' wait to read the upcoming posts!

    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! There is nothing in life like being a mother. And glad you're
    back blogging so we can follow your journey!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I love seeing all of your pictures again!
    Happy New Year!
    Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heartily Congratulate on your little bundle of joy! Live happily.. Enjoy each and every seconds of your life. You can read some of article by clicking this link..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!