Summer Reading Blowout!

I'm so excited and honored to be apart of one of the new Educent deals! Some of my blogging buddies and I have put together a pack of our favorite book activities perfect for summer reading programs OR for getting a jump start for next year! We are huge lovers of books and incorporating them into our classrooms: you have to check all the goodness out!

This pack includes activities for so many of your favorite stories you will be reading this summer (and even a few downloads you can use with any book!

http://www.educents.com/summer-reading-book-blowout.html


My product included will surely be loved by your students! I've included my Stone Fox activity pack. In this 42 page resource packet you will find:

*Author information
*Non-fiction reading passages to build background information
*Vocabulary cards, quizzes, and keys
*Realistic fiction poster
*Discussion questions/journal prompts
*Grandparent interview activity
*Compare and contrast poster
*Compare and contrast book/movie activity
*End of the unit review: create a game with rubrics and template
*Problem and solution worksheet
*Cumulative Quiz

Stone Fox was a class favorite this year, and I'm sure your students will enjoy this text too!

http://www.educents.com/summer-reading-book-blowout.html

For a limited time it is $19.99 from Educents which is about 78% off!  
18 instant downloads with over 700 pages of materials perfect to accompany your summer reading list!

http://www.educents.com/summer-reading-book-blowout.html


You can also take peek at some of the other products included in the bundle at any of the links below!




No comments

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!