Monday Made It & Celebrating!

Thanks to the sweet Tara for letting me link up this week. Some big things have been happening around here and I want to share and celebrate!
Every celebration needs something a little sweet. With harvest starting this past week, I spent a day baking for some family that farms and some of my husband's customers {he's an agronomist}. The results were very, very tasty! Click here or the pictures below to see the recipes! Soft-batch chocolate chip and Reese's stuffed peanut butter cookies.

http://teaching-in-oz.blogspot.com/2014/06/eating-drinking-linking-cookies.html

http://teaching-in-oz.blogspot.com/2014/06/eating-drinking-linking-cookies.html

http://teaching-in-oz.blogspot.com/2014/06/eating-drinking-linking-cookies.html


Sort-of a made it... After two years and more time than I care to admit in making this portfolio...


I officially earned my Master's degree in Special Education on Friday! Nothing fun to take a picture of to show that I passed, but my portfolio made cute with KG fonts will have to do! Summer graduates do not walk until winter, so I have a bit before I go across the platform once again.


#3 is a bit of a stretch too, but another celebration... this little blog of mine has reached 1,000 followers! I can't believe the friendships, professional development, and fun this blog has brought to my life. I'm so very thankful. To celebrate I've asked some of my blogging buddies and friends to help me with a giveaway. For more information and to enter, click the picture below or click here!

http://teaching-in-oz.blogspot.com/p/1000-follower-giveaway.html

Be sure to head back to 4th Grade Frolics and check out many more Monday Made-It's!




14 comments

  1. Congratulations on reaching your Master's Christy. That is a huge milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I remember getting my masters and feeling SUCH relief! Lots of hours and hard work--so WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 1,000 followers!! Andddd those cookies look amazing!

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Pretty sure I gained 5 pounds looking at those cookies!!!! Thanks for linking up:)
    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on reaching 1,000 followers! I reached 1,000 likes on Facebook last week and it felt great. Can't wait to check out your giveaway:)

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your Master's and milestone!! Wow you must feel so relieved that all of that work is over, for now..... : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on earning your Master's. I know all of the hard work involved. Also, congratulations on your blog milestone....I hope to one day make that mark too.
    The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, a big congratulations to you for earning that Masters degree. That's a huge commitment and A LOT of hard work. GOOD FOR YOU! {and your cookies look delish!}

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cookies look SO good!

    COngrats on the Masters :) :) :)

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yo. I'm sending my address and I expect cookies overnight-ed. Those look faaaabulous!! Congrats on your Masters!!!!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your masters! And can you send me some cookies? PLEEEEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAAAAAAAAAY! Congratulations of finishing your Master's AND for your huge milestone on your blog. Thanks also for letting me be a part of your celebration! xoox
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your Master's! That's a huge accomplishment, especially while working!

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your Masters, that is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!