Last Monday of the School Year... Say What?!?

It's a wee bit surreal to think that my first year of teaching is almost over. In a blink of an eye, time has flown and it's the last Monday of the school year!! Crazy, crazy, crazy!

Speaking of crazy, I work with a crazy fun staff. Our principal is going onward to work in the district office in the fall. There are many changes that are going to be occurring, but I am excited for what's to come. As a tribute to Mr. Cooper, the staff made a short video to calm any fears he had of how his staff has been doing while he has been out of the office more often these last few weeks.

We shared this video with Mr. Cooper and the students after the school talent show. It's pretty epic.



1 comment

  1. So fun Christy! I bet you love working with fun people! My class did one too-I was thinking about posting it this week!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!