SomeBUNNY... Blog Lovin'

Happy Monday. I just love Mondays. Particularly Mondays after spring break. {If you can't tell these two statements are oozing with sarcasm.} So to brighten up the day I bit I thought I'd share a little blog love.

Jessica from Joy in the Journey, shared a little blog love with me through the SomeBUNNY Loves your blog linky from Christina's Bunting, Books, & Brainbridge blog so I thought I'd share the love too.  (Jessica is super sweet & has a great blog, so you should check out her blog if you haven't already!)

I've made so many blogging buddies in just the past few months, in addition to Jessica, there is another Jessica aka. Jivey, Diane, Amanda and Stacia, and Joanne. I'm sure I'm missing a few too. There are just so many great gals that I enjoy learning from through blogs, corresponding with through email, and building friendships with.




 

Today though I'm highlighting someone else (although all of the ladies above deserve recognition too!) The blogger I'm letting know that Some BUNNY loves their blog is Regina from Kinder Krazy. A fellow KSU alum we took a few classes together, and we are both first year teachers. She started her blog this summer and inspired me to do the same. She has a ton of great ideas and products for Kindergarten, so be sure to visit her blog and leave her some love while your there!

If you need a pick me up.. this is the last week that my 100 follower giveaway is going on.. so if you haven't entered yet. You should :)





5 comments

  1. Awww, thanks for the kind words bloggy buddy! I'm so glad I met you!!! Hope you have a great week back-my spring break starts today! You know they'll be good today-it's the honeymoon period!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far {knocking on wood} they haven't been too squirrely yet. I wasn't sure with break and the recent weather changes what I'd be walking in to see today!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I can honestly say that the feeling is mutual! And your new blog design just speaks to me :)

    I start spring break this week. Thankfully the snow has mostly melted off the driveway so I didn't have to shovel! I am hoping that I'll be able to get into my flower gardens by the end of the week :/

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too sweet for the shout out! Thank you!! I really appreciate it and happy that I inspired you! :)

    Regina
    Kinder Krazy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!