Valentine's Freebie for RTI

Quick post tonight.

My grad class load is stealing away my time and so I took a few minutes tonight to make a review game for my short and long vowel MTSS/RTI groups tomorrow and Thursday to warm up.

My kiddos are doing much better with their vowels, but nonsense words are still tripping them up. This game is a mix of both long and short vowel nonsense words. If students can read the card they can keep it, but watch out! A broken heart means that you loose all of your cards.


Click the picture to download this freebie!




Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments

  1. This is SUPER cute and I'll definitely be using it long past V-Day!

    Have a wonderful rest of your week :-)
    Brittany
    Closing the Gap... in a Cute Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)

    I hope you have a great week as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!