Shopping Show & Tell

Two of my favorite events happened on Sunday: football & a TPT sale! I enjoy all of the linky parties showing all of the goodies bought... my wishlist is growing with each post I read. It's so wonderful to be apart of such a great community of teachers who create so many great things I can use in my classroom. I love it!!

I'm linking up with Blog Hopping and Sunny Days in Second Grade to join in the fun and share a few of my finds. 


For those of you who don't know, I am currently a K-5 special education teacher. My "primary" position is that of a 5th grade special education teacher, I also cover a small rural school that is a K-4 building once a week. I'm so blessed to have a para who is has taught before to work with me. We plan together, and it's fun to not only buy and make things for my 5th graders, but also for the kiddos at the other school I cover as well. So if a few items don't quite seem like they are 5th grade friendly, there's a reason for that :)

Without further adieu....my purchases!! {Click on the pictures to go directly to these items on TPT}

Babbling Abby has such wonderful resources, I love that she has become a title teacher. What a wonderful resource for her school and students. Here is what I picked up from her store:





From Ms. Nannini, I picked up her mystery Valentine pictures. We haven't covered coordinate graphing in my math class yet, and I thought these sheets would add some festive fun.


Teaching with a Mountain View had an error analysis for long division. A topic the kiddos in my math class are struggling to grasp.


Another Valentine themed activity came from Katie Jones, this math scoot looks like great review material.


I also purchased clipart from both KPM Doodles & The 3AM Teacher through their Etsy shops half off.

What a wonderful way to end the weekend!



3 comments

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!