A few of the activities we did included:
- building various 2D and 3D shapes using marshmallows and toothpicks
- modeling various types of lines using pretzels (for the lines), M&Ms (for points and to create line segments), and candy corn (to show how the lines go on endlessly)
- creating foldables to remember different types of angles using the idea from Fabulous Fourth Grade!
- we also talked about transformations, using gross motor actions, and creating an interactive foldable.
- and my students' favorite activity: the symmetry activity!
We also added to a new interactive bulletin board, I will have to post pictures of that soon!
Hope your having a wonderful fall,