School Starts... TOMORROW!!

EEEK!

Can't believe tomorrow starts the day I've been working towards---my first day of school as the teacher! Crazy!!

Today was the very brief open house. I, unfortunately, didn't get to see many of the kiddos I will be working with... but that's okay--- even more excited for tomorrow.

I haven't posted much, but tomorrow there will definitely be pictures that are taken and a big post, be sure to check back. Be on the lookout for my classroom reveal, a project I made for the parents that did arrive today, and a snapshot IEP template  I used with my teachers today that you will be able to download.

After the rollercoaster of the day I'm exhausted {hopefully I'm able to sleep with all of the excitement of tomorrow!}

Hope that the start of the school year is wonderful for you all and your best year yet!

-Mrs. Whitehair

No comments

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!