One Week!

One week from this moment, my first day of teaching will be over. Crazy to think about! Every day, my to-do list seems to grow exponentially, as I learn more about my new district and my position within the special education coop. Overwhelmed seems to be the word of the week, but I am very blessed to be working with knowledgeable, caring, and very patient colleagues {who have heard more than their fair share of questions from me.} I am very grateful for their help and input. I'm glad that they can recall their own first days and willingly offer a listening ear and support!

This week, I hope to finish up a binder that I want my pullout students to utilize and I will post a master copy or at least the rough sketch up once the idea is fine tuned. 

Hope you have a wonderful night, with no back to school nightmares!

-Mrs. Whitehair

No comments

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!